Thursday, June 4, 2009

my love for you!

I don't know where to start. I've met him when I'm only sixteen. My young heart fell in love with the man of my dreams. I'm a barrio lass and so innocent during that time. I gave him my heart but latter it was break apart.

After two years we met again. He's asking my heart . I still love him, I know, but I don't want to risk of crying because of heartaches. He said asking him to leave is something that he can't bear. But my heart didn't listened to his words. I asked him to free his heart for I can't afford to go back anymore.

He then leave and went to far away place with a promise that he will be back again to claim my heart and he will never be tired to try over and over again.

When he turn his back I died a hundred times but never do anything to stop him from leaving because that's what I asked from him.

If I only knew that it was the last time that i will hear his voice...the last time to feel his undying love... the last time to ask my hand....and the last kiss....a kiss that i have a lifetime... I will never let him leave.

He was gone...gone for good. I can still feel you every time I'm alone. You stay to your promise that you will always love and stay besides me. If I can only turn back the time...I will never let you go... I've realized that it would be better if I gave you chance once more...what if... what if....
a question that's always in my mind. I love you but it's time to let go. Rest my darling....rest assured that I will always love you and never forget the love we've shared..

No comments:

Post a Comment